Year End!

All New/Stories related to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Moderator: UAL025 Jeffrey Bice

UAL902 Dennis Lynn

Year End!

Post by UAL902 Dennis Lynn » December 27th, 2019, 4:59 pm

Hard to believe but in a short week's time it will be 2020!

Real world "stuff" has kept me from responding to you all as I would have liked to; a big thanks to my right hand and co manager Jeff for all his assistance this past year. Jeff, thanks so much for your dedication and attention.

Monthly flights and hours have remained fairly constant at around mid-400's for hours and around 130-150 flights/mo. We are a "long haul" hub with the average flight duration at around 3.3 hours per flight!! You folkis do like your ass bustin' long flights!

This year has seen a lot of changes with most of them invisible in the background. :mrgreen: Both our prior and new I T crew have accomplished a great amount of work on the site despite a few bumps that we ran into. As Gary noted in a recent post, thanks to the generosity of you pilots we are fully solvent for the new year with a cushion that will allow management to make additional refinements and improvements to the site overall. Jonathan Kost has continued his magic with the schedules and incorporating the AA flights on board as well!

PILOTS: Jeff and I have noted an increase in emails to us with respect to awards. We LOVE getting mail, but did you know that you can put a request in the comments section of your pireps at the time you complete your flight. Doing so ensures that you get your award quickly!!

I hope that you have enjoyed a blessed Christmas, and Chanukah season, and Jeff and I wish you all the very best for the coming New Year! May your every wish com true!

Best Regards,

Dennis

UAL025 Dennis Lynn

RJAA HM

UAL001 Gary Price
VP Human Resources

Re: Year End!

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » December 27th, 2019, 11:25 pm

Happy Holidays Dennis!

2020 is going to be a great year for the hub and VA! Watch out!

Gary
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines

UAL902 Dennis Lynn

Re: Year End!

Post by UAL902 Dennis Lynn » December 30th, 2019, 12:21 pm

Hey, with our new found surplus, what are the chances we can get a REAL; word processor for this forum! LOL :lol: