This week at Virtual United 8/6/22

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
CEO

This week at Virtual United 8/6/22

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » August 6th, 2022, 7:18 pm

Greetings pilots,

Welcome to August. July was a steady month for the VA as far as activity: We flew just over 1,100 flights for 4.400 hours, flying 1.6 million miles, burning 44 million pounds of virtual fuel. Our # of flights and hours was down about 20% vs. last July. Overall for the year we are slightly down vs. last years flights and hours flown totals.

The new schedules are up and we have simplified our airframes listing. Hopefully all is well and you are enjoying the latest and greatest schedule information. The system did modify your airframes on the crew center listings, but if you go into any specific PIREP, the actual plane you flew is properly displayed. We don't know why airframes were removed, or changed, on the listing, but it does not impact your records with us.

I have noticed Discord channel is very quiet lately and wondering why that is. I'd like to hear from you on ideas to get more people in there and improve the communication. Feel free to email me at ceo@virtualual.com or, better yet, drop by Discord.

Last month we removed over 100 inactive pilots and the staff will continue to trim our rosters. Please make sure you get your one-flight-a-month completed, in order to stay off the bad boy list.
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines