Feb. 10, 2024 update

All NOTAM's from staff will go here. Please check back often
UAL001 Gary Price
VP Human Resources

Feb. 10, 2024 update

Post by UAL001 Gary Price » February 26th, 2024, 3:37 pm

Below are some staff announcements and a brief update on VUAL HR.

Please join me in congratulating UAL007 Colin Atwood, our new Director of HR. Colin reports directly to Jonathan Kost, Chief Administration Officer. HR will be opening back up very soon, so stay tuned for that announcement.

Please join me in congratulating UAL005 Liam Duffy, our new VP – Schedules. Liam will also be a member at large on the VUAL Board of Directors. Liam has many years of real-world flight dispatcher experience.

Please join me in congratulating UAL100 Vince Hendrickson, who will be a member at large on the VUAL Board of Directors. Vince was the 2nd CEO at VUAL, who not only kept the VA alive at a difficult time in its history, but set the foundation for its growth. Vince also has an incredible amount of real-world leadership experience.

Please join me in congratulating UAL500 Frank Johnson, who will be a member at large on the VUAL Board of Directors. Frank was VP – HR for many years at VUAL. If you have been here long enough, Frank put you on the roster. Frank has real world executive management experience at FEDEX.

Please join me in congratulating UAL305 Colin Stepney, our new Chief Pilot. Colin will also be a member at large on the VUAL Board of Directors. Colin is a real-world 737 Captain with American Airlines, and has many years of real-world flying experience in the Air Force, private and commercial aviation.

Liam, Vince, Frank and Colin S. join Garfield, Jonathan, Justin, Eric and myself on the VUAL Board of Directors. I am very excited to have these gentlemen supporting the operations of our VA. They each bring an incredible about of relevant experience and professionalism to our team. Each one of them has held management positions at the VA throughout the years and they are motivated to help make VUAL the best it can be.
Gary Price
UAL001
Chief Executive Officer
Virtual United Airlines